LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881818601

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: A.C. MORRISON 1886
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:36:41 -0800

MR. A.C. MORRIS, father of WILL AND JOHN MORRISON who had the shooting
scrape with the sheriff last week, called on the NEW ERA Sturday to "submit
his side of the case." Mr. Morrison is a pleasant looking man, 50 years of
age and talks well and fluently. As we will publish the testimony, as
brought out in the trial Wednesday, we withold Mr. Morrison's version till a
future issue. Among other things he said that he had twice before been a
resident of Christian county. In 1865 he lived near Allensville, Todd
County. In 1866 he moved into the brick church neighborhood on Sinking
Fork, and in 1869 he lived on A.P. WOOD'S farm near Trigg county line,
returning here last January. He says he has abundance of testimony to
corroborate his statement of the case.
Betty Sellers

This thread: