LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881851218

From: JOAN FEEZOR< >
Subject: Lyon Co. & Morrison case
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:40:18 -0600

Besides doing genealogical research, I am an historian of Southeast
Missouri. Court cases and crimes of the late 19th century are one of my
specialties. I enjoyed and apprecated your e-mails regarding the Morrison
case.

I am researching the Tinsley and York lines of Crittenden and Livingston
Counties. I have been told that all in that area are related.

Thanks, Joan Tinsley Feezor

This thread: