LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881894507

From: "Jo Huddleston" <>
Subject: Re: HOPKINSVILLE NEW ERA 1886
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 21:41:47 -0500

Thanks for the obit, Betty! I know this is probably one of my Hopsons,
just not sure which one. Anyone else out there working on Hopsons? Mine
resided primarily in Caldwell Co. Oh, I don't think I've gotten around to
posting my surnames, so please check out my autosignature and write me if
you recognize anyone! Thanks - Jo

Ms. Jo Huddleston, Greensboro, NC
Researching Billingsley, Bolling, Boyd, Capps, Cartwright, Cash, Cauble,
Chandler, Coleman, Drennan, Dunning, Ford, For(r)ester, George, Hopson,
Huddleston,
Jacob, Lewis, Mangum, McDowell, McKay, Miller, Robertson, Rucker, Sanders,
Satterfield, Sprigg, White, Wilkinson, and Wimberly in VA, TN, KY, SC and
NC.

----------
> From: Betty Sellers <>
> Subject: HOPKINSVILLE NEW ERA 1886
> Date: Wednesday, December 10, 1997 11:53 PM
>
> Hopkinsville New Era - November 1886
> Canton
> MRS JENNIE HOPSON
>
> At her home near Canton on the 11th instant, MRS. JENNIE HOPSON, wife of
> W.J. HOPSON , died. Mr. Hopson was absent when his wife was taken ill,
and
> did not return until after her death. Mrs. Hopson was a most estimable
> lady, and her death has cast a shadow of sadness over the entire
community.
> She had a daughter at Bethel Female College, who arrived home too late to
> see her mother alive.
>

> Betty Sellers

This thread: