LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881901967

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: Re: HOPKINSVILLE NEW ERA 1886
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 20:46:07 -0800

Hi Jo -
What is good about finding an obit in these old paper's of other town's is
people really don't know they were ever there... I haven't found any of mine
but I am hoping to...

If nothing else - you find that the poor man was not with his wife and was
absent. It brings history more real to us instead of putting down born
(certain date) and died (certain date)...