LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881902435

From: KyKid10062 <>
Subject: Re: Western Ky
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:53:55 EST

Hi Roger,
Sorry, neither a Neel or a Coan is mention in the book. There is a Mr.
Neely (indian agent) mentioned. This could very easly be you Neel. I don't
have the book with me at the moment, just a copy of the index. I left the book
at work. My ancestors were also early settlers in Livingston Co. They came in
1797 to Christian Co., then into Livingston and when Livingston split and
Caldwell was formed they ended up in Caldwell Co. They came from Greenville
Co., S. C. They were: William Story, Sr., and his sons William, Jr., and John
Sr. There were about 10 families from Greenville Co., that made the migration.
Let me know if you think that (Neely) could be yours.
Good Hunting,
Robbie Story

This thread: