LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881987880

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: Re: CEMETERY MEETING SUNDAY
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:38:00 -0800

Hi Marion -
I sure don't know but I have one - Curling Cemetery off of Reddick Pond Road
I wish could be cleaned. I'm about 125 miles away and hard for me to go to
the meeting but I wanted everyone to see the announcement from the Cadiz
Record today...

I sent you 'another' SNAKE story.. <smile>

A Trigg Co Snake story...