LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882065507

From: FOGreenone <>
Subject: Re: BACK TO THE PRESENT - OBIT -
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 21:11:47 EST

Betty,

Would you happen to have an obituary for PINKNEY B. HARRELL? He was born 10
August 1835 and died in Trigg County 5 November 1923 and is buried in the
Lawrence Cemetary. I think he was probably born in Stewart County, Tenn. but
could have been born in Trigg county.
Also his wife, MATILDA ADALINE (DIXON) HARRELL born 25 December 1845 and
died 28 November 1894 and is buried in the Dixon Cemetary. If you run across
an obituary on her I would appreciate it also.
If you could photocopy these obits as well as send them via e-mail, I would
repay you the cost of postage and photocopying. If not then jjust e-mail
them if you run across them in your research.

Thank you very much,

Frank O. Green

This thread: