LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882076189

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: whoops
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 21:09:49 -0800

Frank what I really meant was -- the Trigg County papers were not
microfilmed.... it might be a possibility to run across this obituary in
the Hopkinville papers... Today they carry all the deaths of the surrounding
counties. It would be worth a try -- also Caldwell carries a lot of
obituaries of Trigg....

I will keep my eye open also.