LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882107616

From: "Y Cameron" <>
Subject: Re: BACK TO THE PRESENT - OBIT -
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 07:53:36 -0600

Frank, the library at Hopkinsville has microfilmed copies of all the
newspapers (Hopkinsville) on file. You might want to write to them and ask
if someone will look these up for you. I know that Mrs. Nevels does a
little of this. You might also write to the Christian Co. Genealogical
Society 1101 Bethel St. Hopkinsville, KY 42240. They also do research for
people. They charge for this and it depends on who does the research as to
the cost. Send your letter: Attn: Betty McCorkle
Good luck.
Yvonne

----------
> From: FOGreenone <>
> Subject: Re: BACK TO THE PRESENT - OBIT -
> Date: Saturday, December 13, 1997 8:11 PM
>
> Betty,
>
> Would you happen to have an obituary for PINKNEY B. HARRELL? He was
born 10
> August 1835 and died in Trigg County 5 November 1923 and is buried in
the
> Lawrence Cemetary. I think he was probably born in Stewart County, Tenn.
but
> could have been born in Trigg county.
> Also his wife, MATILDA ADALINE (DIXON) HARRELL born 25 December 1845
and
> died 28 November 1894 and is buried in the Dixon Cemetary. If you run
across
> an obituary on her I would appreciate it also.
> If you could photocopy these obits as well as send them via e-mail, I
would
> repay you the cost of postage and photocopying. If not then jjust
e-mail
> them if you run across them in your research.
>
> Thank you very much,
>

> Frank O. Green

This thread: