LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882136983

From: "Willis P. Oliver" <>
Subject: Pogue Library
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 16:03:03 -0600

I originally posted this to Don privately but he suggested that it might be
more widely distributed in the hope that others might have answers to my
questions.

Don,

"Thank you for posting the Pogue Library information. I've not seen this
information elsewhere. I have a couple of questions but realize you may not
have the answers. If not, can you suggest a source or POC?

1. Do the Pogue holdings include the microfilmed Calloway County records
(deed books, probate records etc)?

2. Is the Pogue Library wheelchair accessable? (When I was a student at
Murray State, 1961-65, the "original" library building was totally
inaccessable, as were most other campus buildings, but these are modern
times.)

3. Do the Shaker records include those of the South Union community and is
there a name index to the microfiche collection?

Regards,

Pat Oliver, MSU class of '65."

Pat Oliver (Willis P. Oliver)

* *
* Visit these Western Kentucky GENWEB Pages: *
* *
* http://fly.hiwaay.net/~woliver/caldwell.html *
* http://fly.hiwaay.net/~woliver/crittenden.html *
* http://fly.hiwaay.net/~woliver/hickman.html *