LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882140403

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: Re: BACK TO THE PRESENT - OBIT -
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 15:00:03 -0800

The * in front of the name denotes military service... -----Original
Message-----
From: Marion Donaldson <>
To: <>
Date: Sunday, December 14, 1997 12:19 PM

>I have cemetery book, says Harrell,Matilda Adeline wife of PB,Sept
26,1845--Nov 26,1894 (Dixon)
> and Pinkney B August 10,1835--Nov 5,1923(Lawrence). His name has * in
front of it with no explanation why *
>Your birth dates may be more correct as reading those stones is difficult.
Anyway guess you want more than this if you need obit. I will find more for
you in time, haven't had time to look in all my Trigg books. Also, think
this is same Dixon family that is related to my Wilsons. Just saw 1850
Cencus Trigg Dwelling 399 Robert Jones farmer NC 74, Elizabeth NC
53;Frances M Harrell K 23,Pinckney B Harrell K 14,Jane K 16,Wm K 9, Martha
K 2,Josephine K 3/12.Suppose the last children are Jones? Who are the
Jones?if Matilda was a Dixon? The Cowboys aren't doing so well,better go
help. Marion
>----------
>>
>> Betty,
>>
>> Would you happen to have an obituary for PINKNEY B. HARRELL? He was
born 10
>> August 1835 and died in Trigg County 5 November 1923 and is buried in
the
>> Lawrence Cemetary. I think he was probably born in Stewart County, Tenn.
but
>> could have been born in Trigg county.
>> Also his wife, MATILDA ADALINE (DIXON) HARRELL born 25 December 1845
and
>> died 28 November 1894 and is buried in the Dixon Cemetary. If you run
across
>> an obituary on her I would appreciate it also.
>> If you could photocopy these obits as well as send them via e-mail, I
would
>> repay you the cost of postage and photocopying. If not then jjust
e-mail
>> them if you run across them in your research.
>>

>> Thank you very much,
>>

>> Frank O. Green

This thread: