LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882141798

From: "Marion Donaldson" <>
Subject: Re: BACK TO THE PRESENT - OBIT -
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 97 15:23:18 PST

I have cemetery book, says Harrell,Matilda Adeline wife of PB,Sept 26,1845--Nov 26,1894 (Dixon)
and Pinkney B August 10,1835--Nov 5,1923(Lawrence). His name has * in front of it with no explanation why *
Your birth dates may be more correct as reading those stones is difficult. Anyway guess you want more than this if you need obit. I will find more for you in time, haven't had time to look in all my Trigg books. Also, think this is same Dixon family that is related to my Wilsons. Just saw 1850 Cencus Trigg Dwelling 399 Robert Jones farmer NC 74, Elizabeth NC 53;Frances M Harrell K 23,Pinckney B Harrell K 14,Jane K 16,Wm K 9, Martha K 2,Josephine K 3/12.Suppose the last children are Jones? Who are the Jones?if Matilda was a Dixon? The Cowboys aren't doing so well,better go help. Marion
----------

> Betty,
>
> Would you happen to have an obituary for PINKNEY B. HARRELL? He was born 10
> August 1835 and died in Trigg County 5 November 1923 and is buried in the
> Lawrence Cemetary. I think he was probably born in Stewart County, Tenn. but
> could have been born in Trigg county.
> Also his wife, MATILDA ADALINE (DIXON) HARRELL born 25 December 1845 and
> died 28 November 1894 and is buried in the Dixon Cemetary. If you run across
> an obituary on her I would appreciate it also.
> If you could photocopy these obits as well as send them via e-mail, I would
> repay you the cost of postage and photocopying. If not then jjust e-mail
> them if you run across them in your research.
>

> Thank you very much,
>

> Frank O. Green

This thread: