LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882398949

From: "Barbara Knox" <>
Subject: RE: My Families in Caldwell, Trigg and Livingston Counties
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 97 00:00:09 UT

Don, I note your families in Livingston-Crittenden County. I have a copy of
the book written in 1926 by J. F. Price on the Travis family and have some
intermarried into my Haynes family. If I can look up a name, let me know.

And Betty, thanks so much for all that you do to make this list so successful.
I only wish I was back in Kentucky to have more to contribute.

Barbara Knox