LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882424978

From: "Barbara Knox" <>
Subject: RE: My Families in Caldwell, Trigg and Livingston Counties
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 97 05:14:02 UT

Betty, guess we have something in common (in addition to Ky). I spend long
hours in courthouses, preferably Ky., but I like to do newspaper abstracts,
especially obits.

Maybe after the holidays I will post some info on my families - many came
about the same time - ca early 1800s to the Livingston-Crittenden Co area
from North Carolina. Barbara