LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882635797

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: curiosity
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 08:36:37 -0800

I've always believed most every family in Trigg County could connect to a
Mitchell or Mabry...

Curiosity
How many and how many times can you be connected to James Mitchell born in
NC with wife Nancy
or
John Mabry Jr grandson of Frances Mabry anbd Sarah Christian......

Don't know how many times yet - but I'm counting one for each right now...
Course it's thru the Mitchell's to the Mabry's so that may only count as
one...

My gr gr Grandmother was John Mabry's daughter and she married Benjamin
Mitchell the s/o Ben Mitchell and Patsy Bowger the son of James Mitchell and
wife Nancy.....

Betty Sellers

This thread: