LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882638070

From: DKDavNport <>
Subject: Re: curiosity
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 12:14:30 EST

Betty,

Do any of your Mitchell's tie into the Graves Co., KY Mitchells? My great
grandparents William Thomas Mitchell (b. TN?) married Julia Ann Dorsett, they
had 3 children: Nannie Mae Mitchell, she married a Campbell; William Howard
Mitchell, b. 24 Feb 1905 Graves Co., KY d. 10 Feb 1970 Louisville, KY married
Evelyn Gillespie; and Mary Mitchell, married John W. Jones, they still live in
Wingo, KY.

William and Evelyn Mitchell are my maternal grandparents.

I never been able to find out who William Thomas Mitchell's parents are.

Thank you,
Deborah Davenport

This thread: