LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882716456

From: EMelton532 <>
Subject: Re: My Families in Caldwell, Trigg and Livingston Counties
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 10:00:56 EST

I have kept your message, intending to respond sooner but I am sure you know
what a Christmas rush is like. I too have ancestors and family in this area.
One family which you list may in some way be connected to the Phillip Smith,
Rev. War pensioner of NJ who settled in Trigg Co about 1820. He applied for a
pension from there after 1832. Families connected to his were the Moses
Thompson family, George Petty, and John Wharton. If any of these families
connect with yours, perhaps we could be of help to each other. I will be happy
to exchange material. Thank you and have a good Christmas. Eldred Melton

This thread: