LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0882881432

From: "van" <>
Subject: Re: Marjorie YANDELL, Fredonia
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:50:32 -0600

Good morning, Sharon. I guess after 28 years you could call me a Yandell.
My maiden name is O'Neal and I'm running the lines on both sides of the
family. My son came in from college last night and went to bed around two
this morning - me, I'm up as usual and trying to stay quiet. Have a nice
Christmas.

----------
> From: Sharon Felkre <>
> Subject: Marjorie YANDELL, Fredonia
> Date: Tuesday, December 23, 1997 6:06 AM
>
> Hi, I'm Sharon in Massac Co, So IL and I'd like to contact the Marjorie
> Yandell of Fredonia KY that answered Don Franklin. I have a KY
> YANDELL/CASEY family and just wanted to compare notes and say "hi"
> Marjorie, when you get a chance, send me a line. Merry Christmas
Sharon

> >Hey, Don. What Franklins are you related to in Caldwell county? No
> >relationship myself, just think the world of Reed and Joyce Franklin and
> >his family. Marjorie Yandell, Fredonia

> >> From: J. Donald Franklin <>
> >> To: ''
> >> Cc: ''