LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883324931

From: "Jean Smallwood" <>
Subject: Will of G.(George) F. DARBY-Lyon Co
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:02:11 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BD1377.AA6ABDC0

This I make my last will and testament, after my decease as soon as the =
preset crop can be closed I want and hereby authorize my Executrix & =
Executor to sell all my real estate and perishable property, on =
terus(terms) and in the manner that may seem to them best. My land I =
want sold all together (I. E.) not divided. The nett proceeds of my =
estate I want divided as follows (viz) to my wife Mary, I give and =
bequeth an equal share with our children (they are Daniel Y(Z)adoch, =
Franlin Wyatt, Andy Gibson, Patrick Henry, William Johnson and our =
daughter Mary Elizabeth, and I hereby approint my wife Mary and my son =
Franklin Wyatt Executrix and Executor of of this my last will and =
testament. Codicil I hereby give and bequeath over and above her equal =
share with our six children (as above named, to my wife Mary, one negro =
girl named Mariah, her principal house woman. Given under my hand and =
seal this Twenty seventh day of Mach AD 1858. G. F. DARBY (seal). =
Attest: F. W. DARBY, A. G. DARBY, M. E. DARBY.=20

State of Kentucky, Lyon County: I Marcus M. TYLER Clerk of the County =
Court for the County and State aforesaid do certify that the foregoing =
instrument of writing purporting to be the last will and testament of =
George F. DARBY (Deceased) was produced in open Court on Monday the 28th =
day of June 1858 and proven by the oaths of F. W. DARBY and A. G. DARBY =
two of the subscribing witnesses thereto to be the last Will and =
Testament of said George F. DARBY whereupon it is ordered by the Court =
that the same be recorded as such, whereupon I have ____ recorded the =
same with this certificate in my office. Given under my hand this the =
29th Day of July 1858, Marcus M. TYLER, Clerk Lyon Co. Court

=20
Jean Smallwood
E-Mail:
Home Page: http://www.netcom.com/~jeansmal/genhome.html

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BD1377.AA6ABDC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>
<P>This I make my last will and testament, after my decease as soon as =
the=20
preset crop can be closed I want and hereby authorize my Executrix & =

Executor to sell all my real estate and perishable property, on =
terus(terms) and=20
in the manner that may seem to them best. My land I want sold all =
together (I.=20
E.) not divided. The nett proceeds of my estate I want divided as =
follows (viz)=20
to my wife <B>Mary</B>, I give and bequeth an equal share with our =
children=20
(they are <B>Daniel</B> <B>Y(Z)adoch</B>, <B>Franlin Wyatt</B>, <B>Andy=20
Gibson</B>, <B>Patrick Henry</B>, <B>William Johnson</B> and our =
daughter=20
<B>Mary Elizabeth</B>, and I hereby approint my wife <B>Mary </B>and my =
son=20
<B>Franklin Wyatt</B> Executrix and Executor of of this my last will and =

testament. Codicil I hereby give and bequeath over and above her equal =
share=20
with our six children (as above named, to my wife <B>Mary</B>, one negro =
girl=20
named <B>Mariah</B>, her principal house woman. Given under my hand and =
seal=20
this Twenty seventh day of Mach AD 1858. <B>G. F. DARBY</B> (seal). =
Attest:=20
<B>F. W. DARBY</B>, <B>A. G. DARBY</B>, <B>M. E. DARBY. </P></B>
<P>State of Kentucky, Lyon County: I <B>Marcus M. TYLER</B> Clerk of the =
County=20
Court for the County and State aforesaid do certify that the foregoing=20
instrument of writing purporting to be the last will and testament of =
<B>George=20
F. DARBY</B> (Deceased) was produced in open Court on Monday the =
28<SUP>th</SUP>=20
day of June 1858 and proven by the oaths of <B>F. W. DARBY</B> and <B>A. =
G</B>.=20
<B>DARBY</B> two of the subscribing witnesses thereto to be the last =
Will and=20
Testament of said <B>George F. DARBY</B> whereupon it is ordered by the =
Court=20
that the same be recorded as such, whereupon I have ____ recorded the =
same with=20
this certificate in my office. Given under my hand this the =
29<SUP>th</SUP> Day=20
of July 1858, <B>Marcus M. TYLER</B>, Clerk Lyon Co. =
Court</FONT></P></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Jean Smallwood<BR>E-Mail:&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:"></A><BR>Home=
=20
Page:&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.netcom.com/~jeansmal/genhome.html">http://www.netcom.c=
om/~jeansmal/genhome.html</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BD1377.AA6ABDC0--

This thread: