LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883351286

From: Rose-Anne Cunningham <>
Subject: Re: HOLLAND-PAR(R)ENT family
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 15:21:26 -0800

Hi Marion (and all),

I have a copy of the John A. Holland-Minerva Standrod family Bible on my website:

http://home.mem.net/~rac7253/gen/

John A. Holland was the eldest son of Richard HOLLAND and Rebecca D. INGE - they settled on the Trigg-Lyon Co. line in 1836. His direct descendents still live on the old home place today.

Hope that helps!
Rose-Anne

--
Rose-Anne Cunningham Bray