LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883354479

From: "Marion Donaldson" <>
Subject: Re: HOLLAND-PAR(R)ENT family
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 16:14:39 PST

In searching my line of Hollands,Basil Holland whose children intermarried with my Wilsons,were from Donaldson Creek community, have the impression there was another Holland family from north part of Trigg plus one" between the rivers". This you may already know but since your ancestor buried at Benton, I would look at the ones between the rivers.Good searching. Marion Donaldson(in Tx)