LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883484989

From: "Jean Smallwood" <>
Subject: Re: BARKLEY'S IN TRIGG CO.
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 06:29:49 -0600

Bill, forgive if we have talked before. My memory seems to be going out
with the old year! I have a Mary Hargrove born KY Mar 1867 died 1954 in
Livingston Co who married a Manasa "Nash" Fuller. They had several
children, one being Sallie Pearl Fuller, who I believe to have been born in
Trigg Co. Sallie Pearl married a Walker. Both Mary and Nash are buried in
Corinth Cemetery in Livingston Co. There is a picture of them both on their
common stone. Nash's father was Willis Fuller who is also buried in
Corinth Cemetery. Do you recognize these folks? I'm not sure where Mary
was born in KY. 1910 Livingston Co cemetery shows Nash's KY KY TN.

Happy New Year!

Jean