LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883581440

From: Judy & Mark Stallons <>
Subject: Re: STEPHENSON MORRIS etc Livingston Co KY
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:17:20 -0500

If you are interested in Stephenson genealogy, here are a couple of
great sites. The first has some interesting info. on the history of the
Stephenson name, while the second is a gentleman from the Uniaversity of
Kansas by the name of Kevin Stephenson who has done quite a bit of
personal research. I believe his Stephenson page is still under
construction as of today, but check periodically just in case. My
great-grandfather was married to a Pearl Adelia Stephenson so I have a
bit of data on that line as well. My web site is listed third. Good
luck on your research!

http://web.mountain.net/~alpin/

http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~kevin2/homepage.html

http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/s/t/a/Mark--Judy--Stallons/