LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0883581441

From: "Barbara Knox" <>
Subject: RE: STEPHENSON MORRIS etc Livingston Co KY
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 98 02:05:41 UT

Alfred Morris married Elizabeth Higgs 3 Dec 1821 Livingston Co Ky - this was
date of bond and consent from Mary Reed to the marriage of "my son Alfred
Morris and Elizabeth Higgs."
James,
There are a number of Stephensons in early Livingston Co., If you will tell
me who you are looking for, I'll see what I can find. i.e.,
Malinda C. Stephenson married John Brice 4 Oct 1827 with James R. Stephenson
giving consent for the marriage.