LDS-GENEALOGY-L Archives

Archiver > LDS-GENEALOGY > 2008-05 > 1210515590

From: "J K gen" <>
Subject: [LDS-GENEALOGY] Identifying records with just Batch Numbers
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:19:50 +0100

Hi

I would like to check some records for Eccles, Lancashire (England),
but although it states on the IGI that the data has been extracted, it
only gives Batch number, no Dates, no Source Call No, nor Printout
Call No, it does say it's a Film type.

A friend has checked the parish records for St Mary Eccles but the
events indexed are not there.

One of the batch numbers I need is C017516 and the other is C018798,
the parents are Samuel Nichols and Catherine, the children are, first
batch, Mary Ann Nichols and Elizabeth Whitcome Nichols (both baptised
4 Oct 1830) and, second batch, Catherine Nichols (baptised 9 Jan
1834).

Does anyone know how to find out precisely to what records the Batch
Numbers refer, please?
JK

This thread: