LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT-L Archives

Archiver > LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT > 2010-03 > 1268090215

From: Ron Tanner <>
Subject: Re: [LDS-WC] Place information
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:16:55 -0700

Michele,
Here is the situation.

If you have only a christening event, then the system will take that event
to try to qualify. However, if there is a birth event the system will take
the birth event to try to qualify and will ignore the christening. In this
case you have a christening that can qualify but the birth that cannot, so
it does not qualify.

This is also true for the death and burial. If there is a death then it
ignores the burial, otherwise it uses the burial for qualification.

Hope this helps in understanding why the system is doing what it is doing.

Thanks,
Ron