LECROY-L Archives

Archiver > LECROY > 2000-08 > 0966585714

From: <>
Subject: [LeCROY] John Thomas LeCROY
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:01:54 EDT

I recently ran across this post and wondered if any of you LeCROY listers
have any information on this particular John Thomas LeCROY. I have info on
a John Thomas LeCROY born in 1847 and one born in 1896. This birth date of
1907 doesn't fit mine. Since my LeCROYs came down from Alabama, I am
wondering if this one may somehow tie into mine. Anyone have any clues??
--
Help Wanted
Doing research on my mother's family tree. Her name is Johnnie Mae LeCroy,

Where
USA
Requested By
Victoria || <<A HREF="mailto:"></A>>
Date Posted - 04/11/00
Advertisement number 1102

Lana Sawey LeCroy

Researching surnames: SAWEY, WINFIELD, TUCKER, TURNER, HAGAN, HAYDEN, DRURY,
McCORD, MAY, (paternal); LANGSTON, HALE, CABANISS, SCREWS, FITZGERALD,
CRISWELL, BROWN, (maternal); LeCROY, NORTH, BOSHART, KENNAMER, STRIBLING,
MARTIN, FULLER, BLANKINSHIP, PLEASANT, TARTT, (husband's)

This thread: