LEDERER-L Archives

Archiver > LEDERER > 2007-04 > 1177259869

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LEDERER] Lederer Geneaology
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:37:49 -0000

Author: langelmorey
Surnames: Lederer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lederer/1.2.40.41.44/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi
My great grand father and your great great are one and the same. My grandmother was George's daughter Anna. The info I have came mostly from cesus and such. Which Lederer son are you related too. I have some pictures of the Lederer sibling that I am trying to dentify and would share with you.

Important Note: