LEENET-L Archives

Archiver > LEENET > 2008-11 > 1226010545

From: "Chandra" <>
Subject: Re: [LEENET] Introduction
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:29:05 -0600

Hi Jim,

My Lee line was in Oklahoma, and then on to California, in the same timeframe as your line. Oklahoma has been my home for the past 12 years.

I'd be willing to keep my eyes open for your family here if you would like. Just let me know if you already have their marriage and other records.

I wonder if our families ever crossed paths without realizing they were kin, since the connections would have been about 5 generations back??

The descendants from this line of LEEs must number several thousand. Does anyone have even a genearal idea of how many known descendants there are?

Chandra