LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2006-09 > 1157341833

From: "Kim Wrenn" <>
Subject: Re: [LEWTER] Katherin Farrell Lewter
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 23:51:50 -0400

okay... I'm still hitting folks I don't know but now the county looks
interesting. Need a Northampton Co NC expert at this point. Will see what
I can find on Kathern Farrell Lewter

Kim

So far:
Wiley Julian Lewter, father of:
Joseph C Lewter, father of:
Jeffrey Keith Lewter, husband of Katherin Farrell Lewter and father of
Joseph Michael Lewter

Here's Joseph C lewter's birth information

North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000 Record
about Joe Clarence Lewter
Name: Joe Clarence Lewter