LINDAMOOD-L Archives

Archiver > LINDAMOOD > 2007-08 > 1185976234

From: "" <>
Subject: [LINDAMOOD] lindamoods sullivan and fayette co tn
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:50:34 -0000

Author: briancrawford450
Surnames: adams, graham, Lindamood
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lindamood/157/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

i am looking for any information on my lindamood family.
John Lindamood was 46 in the 1860 sullivan co tn census.. shows he was from the VA area

he was married to Sarah ..they had several children
john
james
CATHERINE or Sally Kate
Mary
Adelia
david

catherine was my ggggrand mother. would love any information on anyone linked to the family.. i have more information if there is any interes,

Brian

Important Note: