LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2003-02 > 1046225582

From: "Ron Edwards" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] ALVIS, HEZEKIAH - and Documentation, etc.
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:20:13 -0600
References: <5.1.0.14.0.20030222181911.02f93510@mail.digital.net> <004201c2db8d$22e99400$a367becf@HPAuthorizedCustomer> <000d01c2db92$97ab76a0$6401a8c0@mpc2> <009001c2dbae$a8dc5680$a367becf@HPAuthorizedCustomer> <000e01c2dbb8$7f0fc300$6401a8c0@mpc2> <003801c2dbba$f306bbe0$1a67becf@HPAuthorizedCustomer> <001f01c2dbbf$cc92bb80$6401a8c0@mpc2> <000d01c2dc79$bcc55e00$be67becf@HPAuthorizedCustomer> <000501c2dcfe$dcae2780$ec58ca42@computer>

Well, let's see. I have David Lindsey, born 1754 in either Ireland or
Pennsylvania. He married SOMEONE in about 1771in PA. Mrs. Lindsey died
around 1796. They had the following children.
Eliza Jane Lindsey b 2/20/1772, d 12/23/1858
Rebecca Lindsey
Samuel Lindsey d about 1828
Isabella Lindsey b about 1779
Margaret (Peggy) Lindsey b 1782 in Harrison, KY, d in 1875 in Logan, OH
"Early American Marriages": "Atlantic South": "Lindsey, Peggy married
Makerson, John on 2 Oct 1805 in Pendleton County,
KY" Margaret married John MAKEMSON II on 22 Oct 1805 in Pendleton, KY
William Lindsey b 1786, d 14 Oct 1842
Mary (Polly) Lindsey b 1787 in PA
"Early American Marriages: Atlantic South: "Glass, John married
Lindsey, Polly on 09 Dec 1807 in Harrison County, KY" Mary married John
Glass on 11 Sep 1807 in Harrison, KY. John was born about 1785 in PA.
David Lindsey b about 1789 in KY, d about 1817 in Cynthiana, Harrison, KY.
Joseph Lindsey d in 1782
Joseph married Ann Kennedy in 1781 in VA. Ann was born about 1784 in
Augusta, VA. She died in Harrodsburg, Mercer, KY.
Ann Lindsey b 1785 in KY. Ann married Andrew Makemson on 4 Sep 1800 in
Harrison, KY. Andrew was born about 1780 in KY.
John Lindsey. John married Mary Glass.
Edward Lindsey

The father David Lindsey also married (2) Nancy McNay on 17 Nov 1796 in
Harrison, KY.

How's that, Chris?
Ron