LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2005-05 > 1117563590

From: Robert Lindsey <>
Subject: KY wills to 1851
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a list I got out of a book called Index to Kentucky
Wills to 1851: The Testators. I hope others find this useful, I
have found other lists that people have sent (esp the AR graves
lists) and so when I run across stuff from rare books like this
I like to send it out. I know Aron seems misspelled for Aaron
and Waller and Walter may be the same person, but this is just
how it is in the book. I found the book at the Carthage MO.
Public Library.

Lindley, James H. Muhlenberg Co. pg 054 bk 3 1843

Lindsay, Anthony Scott Co. 230 E 1831
Lindsay, Aron Christian Co. 153 B nd
Lindsay, James Callitin Co. 001 D 1833
Lindsay, John Scott Co. 287 A 1806
Lindsay, N.L. Bourbon Co. 360 L 1840
Lindsay, Reuben Bourbon Co. 413 F 1821
Lindsay, William Scott Co. 073 4 1793

Lindsey, Alex Montgomery Co. 105 E 1845
Lindsey, Carlton Trigg Co. 090 A 1825
Lindsey, George Jun. Shelby Co. 201 17 1847
Lindsey, James Edmonson Co. 027 1 1842
Lindsey, James Trigg Co. 143 B 1839
Lindsey, James M. Scott Co. 274 J 1846
Lindsey, John B. Crittenden Co. 100 C 1849
Lindsey, Joseph Lincoln Co. 006 I 1782
Lindsey, Marcus Washington Co. 325 E 1833
Lindsey, Rachel Allen Co. 124 2 1847
Lindsey, Thomas Crittenden Co. 265 A 1818
Lindsey, Thomas Crittenden Co. 022 C 1835
Lindsey, Thomas Sr. Campbell Co. 265 A 1818
Lindsey, Waller Green Co. 156 2 1828
Lindsey, Walter Green Co. 156 2 1828
Lindsey, William Ohio Co. 038 C 1840

Robert M. Lindsey