LINGARD-L Archives

Archiver > LINGARD > 2008-08 > 1218952924

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LINGARD] LIngards Staffordshire to Queensland Australia
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 06:02:04 -0000

Author: flicks_chick
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lingard/51.1.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Harlan!!

So lovely to get your message, I would love to share with you what I have on the Lingard's if you are interested.

I have some information on your family (James Golcher and Ann Lingard) but only the 1850, 1860, 1870 US census returns and by this time your Susan (or Susannah) was not with the family, so I did not know where she had ended up.

Please send me an e-mail at as I would love to exchange some more information :)

Jenny

Important Note: