LINNEMANN-L Archives

Archiver > LINNEMANN > 2006-07 > 1153914746

Subject: Re: Helena Linnemann
Date: 26 Jul 2006 05:52:26 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HZw.2ACEB/23.1

Message Board Post:

Frank,
This is my great grandmother!!! I have been looking for this information, and thank you so much for posting this!
According to my grandmother's marriage license, her mother's maiden name was given as Helen Tieben (perhaps Tieben was her first husband's name, as she had two children when she married Herman Linnemann, in Cincinnati circa 1890-I am still looking for this information).
Does it list anything about where she is buried? or who her parents are?
I know she was survived by her four children. Her second husband Herman LInnemann died between 1900 and 1910 as she is listed as widow on 1910 census.
Thanks for another clue to point me onward!!

This thread: