LITHUANIA-L Archives

Archiver > LITHUANIA > 1998-01 > 0884716873

From: Clara Cherry <>
Subject: RE: [LITHUANIA-L] Bundukies / Bundookas / Pork Meatballs recipe
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:41:13 -0500

Or called "Pigs in a Blanket" (when wrapped in the cabbage) as we often
referred to it...Try adding rice in the meat mixture...It has a very
nice taste...
Clara
Researching variations on the name: BYDAIRK, including: Bidak, Baidok,
Bydark, Vydockas, Vaidokas, Vaitiekus, Wojciech and Vaidotas

This thread: