LITTLE-L Archives

Archiver > LITTLE > 2006-10 > 1161045695

From: "Leo W. Little" <>
Subject: Re: [LITTLE] LITTLE - GRAHAM Ancestors
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

Long time -- no hear. How have you been?

I spent two months in Utah in April-May doing a complete makeover of and have since been working for the SMGF part time from here in Austin.

Regards, Leo

Allow me to enourage all of you males with the surname Little to review and
participate in the LITTLE DNA project. Go to _www.littledna.com_
( Your participation could help you cross the pond or at least
make a contact on the other side.

Leo Little has done an outstanding job with the project.