LITTLEJOHN-L Archives

Archiver > LITTLEJOHN > 2011-03 > 1301059234

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LITTLEJOHN] Mungo Murray to Anne Murray to Oliver Littlejohn
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:20:34 -0000

Author: wstormont1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.littlejohn/510.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.2.1.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear Joe

Despite the useful nature of this site for discussions - myself and several other keen genealogists have branched out into the more private e-mailing.

This site is very open so in terms of discussing any more personal things and developing theories etc....and making friends i suppose....we've done it via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch and I m sure the others will "CC" you into future e-mails, updates, newsflashes etc.

I m developing a two sided theory - potential three sided - upon the identity of Marinleus. Very interesting.

My address is - if you want to just drop me a line and I'll copy you in.

William

Perth, Scotland

Important Note: