LOCKE-L Archives

Archiver > LOCKE > 1997-11 > 0880439149

From: <>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 01:25:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi all , I have forwarded this email to the Locke-L list so all can see what
we have available to us . I am going to leave this up to you all if you want
the Locke-L list to be Archived or not . It looks like they are taking
measure's to help block spammers from getting all of our email address's ,
but again , nothing is going to stop them .

Please email me directly or leave a message here on the list on what you all
think about adding the Locke-L list to be Archived and searchable via search
engine .

Thanks Donald Locke
http://members.aol.com/LOCKEroots/