LOCKE-L Archives

Archiver > LOCKE > 2008-04 > 1207433220

Subject: Re: [LOCKE] Lock /George W. Locke (was Locke DNA project update)
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 22:07:00 +0000

1930 Grayson County, Texas
ED 55
Page 264b
Sheet 7b
Line 74
Farm Laborer
Andrew J. Locke, White Male, age 50, b. Texas, Parents b. North Carolina, he is a widow
Son: Allen G. Lock, age 15, b. Texas, Father b. Texas, mother b. Arkansas
Daughter: Mildred M. Locke, age 11, b. Texas

1920 Grayson County, Texas
ED 112
Page 226b
Sheet 14
Line 66
Farmer
Andrew J. Locke, White Male, age 40, b. Texas, Father b. North Carolina, Mother b. Georgia
Wife: Nellie C. Locke, White Female, age 30, b. Arkansas, Parents b. Illinois
Son: Allen G. Locke, age 5, b. Texas
Daughter: Mildred M. Locke, 9 Months, b. Texas

Haven't located this family in the 1910 census just yet, still looking
Don
From: "Elaine Oakes" <>