LOFTIN-L Archives

Archiver > LOFTIN > 1997-05 > 0863131927

From: BILL D BOYD <>
Subject: Re: Loftin List
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 17:52:07, -0500

Ron,
Glad you got the disk. Hope that you find something that will be
helpful. I have looked at the John Loftin of Lawrence Co., MS
before and there is a good chance that he is the right one. His age
and place of birth fit. Also, he was still alive and living in MS
according to his mothers will dated 1856. I wish I could find a
descendant of this line that has done research. So far no luck.
There is also a John Loftin, SR listed on the 1850 census that is
only 4 houses from the other John Loftin. John Loftin Sr., was 56
and also born in GA. Who could this be? More later. Bill

This thread: