LOGAN-L Archives

Archiver > LOGAN > 2012-08 > 1345508543

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LOGAN] Thomas (Tom) "Tex" Logan
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:22:23 -0000

Author: ronnideam
Surnames: Logan, Magdaleno, Mallernee
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My grandmother gave me a suitcase full of pictures - she lived in the greater Los Angeles area all her life. Among the pics is one of three men in chef uniforms - it's not dated but looks like it was taken in the 40's or 50's. The names on the back are Mr. Logan, Mr. Mallernee and Frank Magdaleno. I have no idea if this is the Mr. Logan / chef you're looking for but I'd be happy to scan and email it if you're interested.

Important Note: