LOKEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOKEY > 2005-03 > 1109697290

Subject: RE: [LOKEY] Benjamin Lokey and Martha Washington Collier
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:14:50 +0000

These are the names of the children and the database is called dan walters, scroll down the 13 databases that are listed when you insert Benjamin Franklin Lokey into the search box and choose dan walters database and you will find these children.
Did you receive the 3 censuses I e-mailed you?
Joe
John Merrill LOKEY b: ABT. 1826 in Dekalb County, Georgia
Malinda Carolyn LOKEY b: 1827 in , , , South Carolina
Francis Marion LOKEY b: 1828 in Alabama
Bert Richard Benjamin LOKEY b: 1830 in Alabama
Virginia LOKEY b: 1832 in Alabama
Newton LOKEY b: 1833 in Alabama
Unknown LOKEY b: 1835 in Alabama
Jesse LOKEY b: 1844 in Benton, Alabama
Unknown LOKEY b: 1844 in Alabama
Meredith LOKEY b: 1848 in Cleburn County, Alabama
Martha Elizabeth LOKEY b: 3 May 1850 in Abernathy, Cleburne County, Alabama
Sarah Jane LOKEY b: 1851 in Alabama
Robert Russell LOKEY b: 1852 in Calhoun County, Alabama