LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1998-05 > 0894665581

From: Peter DeAth <>
Subject: Re: LONDON-D Digest V98 #270
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 23:13:01 +0100

Hello All,

Marjorie wrote:

> Can anybody tell me where I might find the records for the Finsbury
> Tabernacle Independent St Lukes?
> Also I wondered if anyone knew if the records for the Liverpool Friendly
> Society were available to the public and if so where.

Surviving records of Independent Tabernacles etc (NonConformist) will be held
at the Public Record Office in Kew.. Before you go there, point your browser at:

and navigate around the pages to get the correct title for this church

Best wishes
Peter DeAth (East of London FHS 0037/London & N. Middx FHS 4172)

This thread: