LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1998-10 > 0908368787

From: "Bruce Fordham" <>
Subject: Fordham, London
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:39:47 +1000

I have traced my family back as far as HENRY ALEXANDER FORDHAM, b. 30 Oct
1832, Christened at St Edmond The King and Martyr, Lombard Street,
Southwark on 2 December 1832: son of James and Lucinda, James described as
a chemist of 6 Three Kings Court.

Trying to trace his Father I have come across a record of James Fordham,
Christened on 1 April 1804 at St Saviour's, Southwalk. I have no direct
evidence of the relationship.

Can anyone help me to obtain further information or advise me of the likely
sources of records.

With thanks,

Bruce Fordham
Tel: +61 3 9827 4072
Fax: +61 3 9827 3102
Mobile 0419 343 923

Apologies if I have sent this message before.

This thread: