LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-01 > 0917389750

From: "Tony and Teresa Ingarfield" <>
Subject: SURNAMES - LYNCH, JAQUES, WILLIAMS, WOOD ETC
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:29:10 GMT

I am new to the list and would like to make a note of the surnames I am
researching in and around London/Middlesex - I am sending a copy to the
London list too so apologies if you receive this twice.

LYNCH Edward (Francis?) born c 1863 - Furniture Dealer's Manager / Coal
Agent at wife's death in Walthamstow

LYNCH Edward Francis born c 1840 (his father)
JANE ? (his wife) born 1840 according to census in Old Kent Road

I AM DESPERATE TO FIND THE BIRTH OF THE FIRST AND THE MARRIAGE AND
BIRTHS OF THE LATTER - IT HAS TAKEN ME 10 YEARS!!!!!!

----

JAQUES George b 1818 in Middlesex (according to census) Plumber, Painter
and Glazier

WOOD Jane (his wife) born 1824 St James West, Middx

JAQUES George (father of above) Carpenter

WOOD Frederick (father of above) Shoemaker

----

WILLIAMS Charles b 1829 Musician - lived in Mile End at time of marriage

PLAYER Mary Miller b 1828 (wife of above) - lived in Mile End at time of
marriage

WILLIAMS John (father of above) Farmer/Tanner - can't read writing
properly

PLAYER John (father of above) Papermaker

------

CLARK(E) Eliza b 1827/1828 Hillingdon/Cowley

CLARK(E) John (father of above) labourer

-----

GEORGE Thomas b 1831 Cranford labourer

GEORGE Charles (father of above) labourer

-----

CUFF George b 1842 Bricklayer Marylebone

HARBER Caroline b 1844 Marylebone

CUFF John (father of above) Carpenter

HARBER James Thomas (father of above) Plasterer

HARBER James (father of James Thomas) Plasterer

------

Hope this all makes sense and if anyone has any bright ideas, please let
me know.

Thanks

Teresa Ingarfield

ADAMS Elizabeth (married in 1839 to James Thomas Harber) Address at
marriage Black Lion Lane / Bayswater / Paddington - was minor at her
marriage

ADAMS Richard (father of above)