LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-04 > 0923736091

From: "max connor" <>
Subject: St Anne's Asylum
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:21:31 +1000

Hello list,
I was hoping that the list coudl tell me more about the ROYAL ASYLUM OF
SAINT ANN"S
SOCIETY BRIXTON, I would like to know where this establishement was, and
how I would obtain access to their archives? If they have a URL or
address that I might be able to write to?
I have a HARRIET SOFTLEY, who was sent there after loosing both her
Parents and Uncle & Aunt within a fews years, they ran the MANOR HOUSE
SCHOOL, HOLLOWAY,MIDDLESEX, another school at PROSECT PLACE, STOKE
NEWINGTON.
I would love to hear from another with the interests, in the following
names or subject above.
Softley/Softly
Newington-Ticehurst-Sussex,
Emery- Middlesex