LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-06 > 0928830671

From: "Lynda Mudle-Small" <>
Subject: Re: Poor/Work house Records
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:31:11 +0100

There is a small book called 'London Middlesex & Surrey Workhouse Records -
A Guide to their nature and location' by Clifton Webb. It is only a couple
of pounds and can be ordered via the Society of Genalogists web site and
probably from others as well. This should answer all your questions, and
once you have details you will probably have to get an agent to look up for
you.
Hope this helps

Lynda in Cornwall