LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0938819961

From: Glen & Zoe <>
Subject: Chiswick clan
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:19:21 -0400

Hi all,

I have come to the end of the line for the GRO indexes for my LOBJOIT
family in Chiswick. I have checked with the LDS and the parish records
for Chiswick have not been filmed. I checked the Hounslow website and
they have no family history information available on the site, so I
e-mailed them requesting info on parish records but received no reply
at all.

I am at a loss as to where to go from here. Obviously a trip to the
LMA is not an option from Canada. Could someone please suggest what
other options are available.

Thank you
Zoe Archer
Ontario Canada