LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939012631

From: <>
Subject: Fwd: Lists of men knighted
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 00:50:31 EDT

--part1_c50d6fad.25298c17_boundary

Hi Londoners,

Am I dreaming or did I really see a book listing those men who were
knighted down through the ages in England. Perhaps I saw it at the Guidhall
Library.

Is there some kind person who goes there, or to the SOG, who might do a
look -up for me?

Sir Hugh Vaughan Knight died before 1553 and is buried at Westminster..

Information about Sir Hugh would be most appreciated.

Cheers, Maggie von Kempf

--part1_c50d6fad.25298c17_boundary

Full-name: MVonkempf